Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight!

Well I continue to have pregnancy issues this weekend, unfortunately. I'm trying to rest and put those at the back of my mind.

The highlight of my WHOLE weekend was seeing Twilight on Friday night. It was amazing - everything I wanted it to be. Tom has promised me that after the stress of my doctor's appointment tomorrow he'll take me to see it tomorrow night again after work! YAY!!! I'm REALLY excited about this. I cannot stop thinking about the movie and keep replaying it in my head. It has consumed me!! Ha ha.

This is a short week at work, which is nice. It should be easy, as we probably have many students on vacation. I'm looking forward to having a quiet week and a restful Thanksgiving. Then starts the Christmas madness!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: