Saturday, November 8, 2008

Matters of the heart

The Stress Echo went okay - I was so nervous that my heart rate was 170 - no need to get on the treadmill to stress my heart.  Both the tech and the cardiologist said that my heart was functionally and structurally normal, so that's good.  They want me to wear a 48 hour EKG monitor to make sure that my heart rate isn't always sky high.  So, I'll be making an appointment for that.  The cardiologist's exact words were, "You don't have anything bad wrong with you."  He knew what I needed to hear!

I am STOKED that in 2 weeks, the Twilight movie comes out.  My husband and I are living in true dork fashion and going to the 12am showing.  I couldn't resist.  I feel like I have been waiting forever - good thing I didn't find the books when they first came out!

In other news, Tom and I are pretty broke.  Once again, we have tons of medical bills because of my neurologist appointments and my sleep study.  Over 3 grand.  Blech.

I'm almost done with my second sock.  WOO HOO!!  After that, I am knitting up my "vampire yarn" which I bought on etsy.  

Tonight Tom and I are going to a friend's house.  A friend I think I've seen ONCE in 8 years!  I'm so excited to catch up with her!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: