Friday, November 30, 2007

Weekend

Nothing really new going on here. I'm feeling a little weepy today for some reason. Tom didn't call me on his lunch break and that made me cry - dumb as that is. I guess my hormones are still out of whack. I'm bleeding A LOT today (sorry if that's TMI!!!!) so I'm also pretty tired.

Since I was out of work this week, I watched a lot of movies. I just finished watching Dreamgirls, which was really good. Last night I watched Finding Neverland which was AWESOME. I don't usually like movies set in "olden times," but I'm glad I made an exception for this one. Tom and I watched License to Wed which wasn't very good. We're going out to Blockbuster when Tom gets home from work to get a couple more movies. The Blockbuster online subscription thing is great. Anyone have any suggestions for movies to rent (if anyone is reading this blog!?!?!?) :)

I'm ready to get back to work on Monday. I'm ready to wear real clothes and not sweat pants! (Although I do enjoy lounging around in my PJ's). My mom is dying my hair this weekend - a dark brown color, I think it's called espresso. I'm going to get my eyebrows waxed and will probably give myself a manicure and pedicure. I want to feel good about my appearance at least, when I go back on Monday. I've really let myself go the past 2 weeks. It's time to get back to the "real world."

Well it's almost 10pm and I haven't had dinner yet, so I'd better grab something to eat!

Goodnight!

No comments: