Thursday, November 29, 2007

Recovery

I barely cried at all yesterday. It's a step in the right direction. Today I stopped by work to pick up some stuff to work on from home so that Monday isn't so crazy and overwhelming to me. It was great to see my co-workers and friends, but I cried like a baby when I left. I'm not really sure why. My bosses were great and very understanding, told me to take more time if I needed it. I think I'll be ready to get back to normal on Monday. I know they've been busy and I feel guilty enough about missing so much time.

I am on this weird sleeping schedule lately. I get SO tired in the middle of the day and end up taking a 2-3 hour nap and then I can't fall asleep until 2-3am. Ugh! I need to get out of that habit before Sunday night, since I'll be waking up at the crack of dawn for work on Monday.

I want to find some time to knit this weekend. It's always good stress reliever for me (I tend to knit TIGHTLY when I'm stressed). I am working on 2 projects right now...gifts for people.

Tom's pissed off at his work. They keep messing around with the work schedule. It seems to change everyday. I would probably be aggravated too if I were him. Today he has to go to work at 2 and stay until 9:30, which I hate. I miss him when he's gone! He was supposed to be off today.

Sunday is our 6 year dating anniversary. It's weird to think of our relationship in the context of years. It seems like we've known each other and been friends forever.

Anyway, I'm just rambling on because I have nothing else to do.

No comments: