Sunday, March 16, 2008

Highly Caffeinated

Ok, I have had way too much sweet tea and I feel like I am typing at lightning speed.

I'm getting ready to work on a knitting project that I started months ago and need to finish! It's a fingerless mittens project and 1 is done, just need to finish the 2nd. The problem is, I don't know where the pattern is! I found it online in someone's blog and am having a hard time relocating it. I had printed it out, but it is since long gone.

In other news, we adopted a dog yesterday (my mom and I). Her name is Sugar and she's a Border Collie/Australian Cattle Dog mix. She is SO sweet. She gets a little nutty around other dogs, but is great with people and learns quickly. I'll be sure to post a pic of her on here soon.

It's hard to believe that next week is Easter already! That's insane! My brothers will be here in a few weeks because we are thinking my dad will be having surgery soon - if they ever give him a date. The damn procedure keeps getting pushed back because of one setback or another.

Tom and I have totally slacked off on Weight Watchers, but are starting back tomorrow. I went to Trader Joe's today with my mom and got some stuff to get us through most of the week. We'll see how it goes. It's hard to stay on track. I'm just used to stuffing my face with whatever I want to do. I know it's a matter of changing a bad habit, and no one said it would be easy.

Well, I'm off to knit as the dog pulls the stuffing out of her favorite toy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I finally made it over here! Wow, there have never been pictures of me on anyone else's blog, it's pretty exciting! Sam likes the picture of himself, of course!
Take some knitting pictures for the blog!