Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Wow - Easter is here! Actually, since it's 20 minutes to 8:00pm, it's almost over. It's been a pretty uneventful day, just hanging out with the family. My brother Mike is here visiting and Kate, Chris, and Jack came over for dinner tonight.

I have been knitting like a fiend! Actually, I've been starting projects and messing them up. Now I'm working on a baby hat that will hopefully turn out ok. Kerry introduced me to Ravelry.com and I am totally addicted. I'm constantly on the website.

I have been so sleepy lately. Actually, it's been going on for quite some time. I get so sleepy that it actually feels like my body is moving but my brain is asleep - even at work when I'm doing something. It's really weird. Starting tonight, I'm trying to get in to a rigid routine of going to bed at the same time every night and getting enough sleep. If that doesn't help, I'm going to go to my doctor. I've already seen him for it and at first he thought it was one of my medications, but my younger sister has narcolepsy, and I'm showing some signs of that. If that's the case, I want to be treated!!! Being so darn sleepy makes enjoying my day hard. There are many times when I have to go out to my car at work and take a nap on my lunch break. Ugh. On the weekends, I take 2-3 hour naps both days.

Anyway, back to my knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should really have that checked - I don't know why I never thought of it. You need one of those fun "sleep studies."