Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I'm having a laaaaaaazy day so far today! It's 11:15am and I am still in my jammies. I've been so busy this weekend working on school work and knitting. I'm working on fingerless mittens. I finished one and am just starting the 2nd one. They are so soft and I can't wait to wear them! Yesterday Tom, my older sister, Kerry, and I took my niece and nephew to see Enchanted. What a cute movie! My niece laughed the entire time - it was so funny. All of the kids in the movie theater seemed to love it.

I'm taking 2 classes this quarter - Educational Psychology and Math for Educators. I really am going to try hard to keep up with all of my work. Sometimes it gets overwhelming working full time and trying to keep up with homework. Even though it's only 2 classes it takes a lot of time. I spent hours yesterday just reading my textbooks.

Tom and I are totally broke. He gets paid in a few days and I am so ready for that. We have tons of medical bills since my miscarriage and they are really making the well run dry. We're just trying to get everything paid off while we're living with my parents so that we can eventually move out and get a house of our own (wherever that house might be).

We'll see what happens!

No comments: