Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The quarter is over!!!!!

I am so relieved and happy that this quarter is over. Now I just have to sit back and hope that I pass all of my classes! This was a HARD quarter for me...I took 4 classes, which I realized is too many, so next quarter I am taking 3. Hopefully it's a little easier for me.

On the pregnancy front, nothing really going on. I'm not bleeding, not cramping, nothing. Just feeling mostly normal (except a bit of nausea and smelling bacon everywhere (WTF?!?!)). I have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday morning, so I guess we will see what the scan shows.

Tom is almost done with school for the semester. We are both looking forward to BREATHING a bit! This has been stressful, with both of us being full time students and working full time, but the month of December will be relaxing (I hope!).

Well, it's getting late, so I should get myself to bed! Sleep tight!

No comments: